Financial Analyst (all genders) for Group Controlling bei Speira GmbH in 41515 Grevenbroich
Speira is a leading rolling company selling flat rolled aluminium products with global reach based on 7 production sites in Europe, a research and development center and a net of international sales offices. With approximately 5,000 employees, , primarily in Germany and Norway, Speira is proud to supply some of the most well-known companies in the global automotive, packaging, printing, engineering, building and construction industries. After a recent carve-out we are currently establishing the standalone set-up for Speira Group and reinforcing our head-office functions.
Interested in taking a leading role in transforming and building our Finance organization – processes, systems, culture – and bring our performance to new levels? Have a look if you would like to be part of our exciting journey!
For more information about Speira, please visit www.speira.com.
Financial Analyst (all genders)
for Group Controlling
Challenges that make you grow
- Acting at group level т
You will use your analytical acumen to assess major investments and contracts across the group. In addition, you will analyse, track and challenge our costs at group level, plan ahead and prepare forecasts.
- Breaking down costs transparently and performing value-adding analysis т
You will continue to develop our cost allocation principles within the group allowing us to take sound business decisions. We initiate performance improvements based on your analyses and recommendations for action.
- Managing investments and financial projects т
Building on your deep knowledge of our business, you will also be responsible for the Capital Deployment Guideline and advise us on how to deploy our capital in the most profitable way. You lead and contribute to cross-functional projects, play an active part in our finance improvement programme and support decision making processes with analytical, data-driven insights.
The qualifications that will get you ahead
- Degree in business administration, finance or a comparable discipline
- Many (5+) years of professional experience, ideally in the areas of business controlling, financial modelling and data analysis, preferably in an international group or a consultancy firm
- Good understanding of business processes, proven project management experience and the ability to lead projects across organisations
- A confident, energetic, analytical, well-structured and commercially oriented personality with the ability to question things critically
- Being constantly curious and interested in digital finance tools
- Fluent German and English
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
Discover new opportunities
As a previous Hydro Group company, Speira continues to use Hydro systems for a temporary period, therefore your application will be managed in a Hydro Portal.
Competitive compensationCompetitive compensation
opportunities for our employeesт professional and individual development opportunities for our employeesт professional and individual development
Respectful and cooperative corporate culture Respectful and cooperative corporate culture
Health promotion Health promotion
Home office Home office
Work-life balanceWork-life balance
Company pension scheme according to the collective agreement Company pension scheme according to the collective agreement
Applications from severely disabled persons and persons with equal disabilities will be considered in case of equal suitability.