Business Development Manager (m/f/d) bei AiCuris Anti-infective Cures AG in 42117 Wuppertal
The Powerhouse for Anti-infectives т Committed to making the difference
AiCuris is a pharmaceutical company specializing in the discovery, research and development of novel, resistance-breaking antiviral and antibacterial agents for the treatment of serious and potentially life-threatening infectious diseases. Founded in 2006 as a spin-out from Bayer Infection Research, AiCuris today manages an innovative pipeline of anti-infective agents with a team of internationally recognized scientists in Research and Development. We are one of the few European biotech companies that have brought a drug with тblockbusterт potential to the market (Prevymis® 2017/18).
Ready to fight against infectious diseases? Join our team!
Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
in full time / reporting to the Director Business Development & Alliances
The focus of this role is to assist the Director Business Development & Alliances in the operative business of our business development and alliance management activities. With your organizational talent and hands-on attitude you ensure smooth processes.
- Coordination of our business development activities (in- and outlicensing)
- Identification and building relationships with potential business partners
- Scouting for interesting research possibilities and establish partnerships in R&D field with leading academic and research institutions
- Management and scientific guidance on innovation initiatives and new collaboration possibilities
- Support the alliance management
- Coordinate activities with our company’s corporate business incubator
- Provide industry, market and business analysis, reports and decision documents
- Represent the company at relevant conferences
Skills and qualifications
- Master’s degree (or an equivalent) in a scientific discipline (preferably bacteriology/virology focus) or degree in management with good understanding of the pharma market
- At least 2 years of industry experience in Business Development in the pharma business and experience in market / business analysis is mandatory
- Hands-on mentality and out of the box thinking
- Operate with little instruction in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong analytic skills and structured working style
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Very good English language skills, both orally and in writing
What we can offer
- Cooperation in multinational and interdisciplinary teams
- An exciting field of activity in a promising research and development company
- Flexible working hours and self-determined time management
- Flexible combination of on-site work and mobile working
- Regular and targeted further training and individual development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration and company pension scheme
- A wide range of offers in terms of health care and work-life balance
How to apply
Interested in joining our team?
AiCuris Anti-infective Cures AG
Then apply online (click here).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at +49 (0)202 317 63 – 0.
Friedrich-Ebert-Str. 475 / Build. 302
42117 Wuppertal, Germany